Vampire, and Lycan Covenent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, and Lycan Covenent

A Covenent For Vampires, And Lycans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jokes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xadow
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:27 pm

2 Blondes walk into a bar ROFTLMAO
Back to top Go down
https://vplcc.forumotion.com
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:02 pm

theirs a blonde brounette and a red head in front of a firing squad and were set to be executed. the squad says one two three and the brounette says tornado the squad turns to see if there is a tornado and and she ran away the firing squad then said one two three and the red head said look a typhone and of course they looked and the red head escaped the firing squad turns and says one two three the blonde says fire.
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:52 pm

oh heres a funny " JOE, And his FACE " lol but no seriosously

Jesus walks into a inn hands the in keeper 3 nails an says "put me up for the night"

I heard it from one of my friends on MSN messenger so credit to them.
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:29 am

Another funny.

Theres a truck driver driving down the road with his parrot he see's a chick hitch hiking so he pulls over to the side of the road an picks her up an a little ways down the road he asks the chick "u wanna have some fun" she says "no thats ok" he then pulls over to the road an kicks her out saying "no screw no ride" the parrot is laughing right now really hard the truck drive tells it to shut up the parrot stops well the truck driver sees another hitch hiker an pulls over to pick her up well a little wasy down the the road he asks" do u want to have a little fun" she replies "No but thats ok" he kicks her out saying " no screw no ride" the parrot starts laughing again but a little harder he tells the parrot to "STFU or hes going to throw him in the back of the truck" well a little ways down the road the truck driver sees another chick hitch hiking so he picks her up an he does the same thing asks her if she wants to have some fun she replies "No thats ok" so he kicks her out now the parrot is laughing really reeally hard so the truck driver throws him into the back of the truck now a little ways down the road he gets pulled over by a cop the cop tells him did he know that he was losing chickens out of the back of his truck the truck driver is sittin there thinking ok how can this be so the both of them go to the back of the truck an the truck driver opens up an the parrot is sitting back there kicking chickens off the truck saying " No screw no ride no screw no ride no screw no ride"
Back to top Go down
Lady Lycanthrope
Admin
Lady Lycanthrope

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:16 am

lmao Xadow, that was funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/wolven-nightmare
Lady Lycanthrope
Admin
Lady Lycanthrope

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:26 am

there was this buisnessman and he was goin away on a work trip, he decided to get his wife a sex toy incase she gets lonely after he leaves, so he goes to this sex shop and there are are no dildos on the shelf, so he asks the owner of the store if he had any and told him why he wanted to buy one, the storekeeper says to him '' i only have one left, follow me'' they walk behind a curtain room where there is a box, and on the box was writing, it said '' voodoo dick'', the man looks at the storekeeper confused and the storekeeper tells him...'' this is a voodoo dick, it follows your comands, ill show you'' the store keeper then said,,'' voodoo dick, lamp'' and the voodoo dock rose from the box and went over and started trying to screw the lamp, '' voodoo dick, return to box'' and it returned to its box, the man said he would take it, and he took it home and gave her it... when he left for his buisness trip he called his wife when he got to a hotel, he told her she should try it out when they got off the phone, so they got off the phone and she opened the box, she said '' voodoo dick my crotch'' and sure enough it went at it... after w bit she decided no more but forgot how to get it back in the box, she threw on her coat and grabbed the keys and headed for the hospital, she was swerving all over the road, so a cop pulled her over, the cop asked '' have you been drinking, why are you all over the road?'' she relpied ''sorry officer, i was on my way to the hospital, you see, i got this voodoo dick and it wont stop screwing me, i cant get it to stop'' the cop looks at her, not believeing her story and says... '' voodoo dick my ass''...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/wolven-nightmare
Xadow
Admin

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:42 pm

That is really funny i am goin to be tellin that one at school hells yes
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:38 pm

i got this from my friend

there was this white lady who said to three guys one black one mexican and and one chinese. "If you can have a white baby with me i will give you $1,000,000." so the black guy said hell i'll try. he then had sex with her. 9 months later it came out a mixed baby she said sorry. the mexican tried and 9 months later it came out a mixed baby she said sorry. the chinese guy tried and 9 months later a white baby came out so she gave him a million dollars. the black guy and the mexican guy said how did you do it. the chinese guy said "Me chinese me so slick me put clorox on me dick."
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:51 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes