Vampire, and Lycan Covenent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, and Lycan Covenent

A Covenent For Vampires, And Lycans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War with the demons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

War with the demons Empty
PostSubject: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:39 pm

Joe would be walking minding his own bussiness when 25 demons would appear surrounding him Joe happened to be drunk off brandy at the time so he was a lil slower than usual. drunken He would get into the praying mantess position and wait for an attack. A large demon would jump down from a tree above and joe would back flip dodging landing on his butt. the demon would laugh at him pull out a sword and try to stab him. Joe would dissapear reapearing on the sword in the praying mantess position and jump over the demon grabing its head and throwing it into the crowd of demons behind it. all the demons would attack at once and joe would dissapear re appearing in a tree above while the demons squerred eachother 15 demons still remained including the large one he fought first. They would crawl from the crowd of dead demons after Joe would get down the demons would attack at him joe would raise his blood red wings blowing them away. the two long blades he implanted in his bones in his winges would start to stick out. He would then slice off a head of an intruding demon while a nother grabed his neck. Joes eyes would turn black with blood red pupils as he punched into its stomache then ripped its head off. he would then place the demons head on his blade on his wing. he would then flit through a large demon licking the blood off his face after words. he would then stab his blade on his wing into a demons spine leaving it paralyzed. "you will get to see your comrades go down and you will be my servant after words." Joe would say grinning at the demon. He would rip through another demon with his claws. three demons would pile up on him while joe would knock them flying with his wings. He would get up and fall on his butt still drunk. Joe would get back up snatching the eyes out of a demons head and clashing with another demon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:50 am

-appears hidden in the shadows enjoyin the show Neutral-
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Joe would then say a spell and the demons that were dead would raise up from the dead and attack the remaining demons. The remaining demons would not know what to do until one was slaughtered then they would attack the dead demons. Joe would appear next to the human hiding in the shadows to watch the show and say drunkenly "How you likkkking the show soo far? would you like any brandy?" drunken "I heard you step on a twig you need to watch it more with demons around like this its no place for someone so new to the town and what not. No offense." the demon with no eyes would scream "i can hear you over there!!!!!" and run into a tree. Joe would say to Omaru-Uchiha "shhhh dont talk so loud oh or was that me."
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:38 pm

"I could end this all in a blink of an eye but i want to watch the show and get a lil exersise" Joe would say to Omaru-Uchiha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:13 pm

-he lux at u then dissapears and appears on a treen branch layin down eyes closed and arms crossed- i wanna kill a demon n.n
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Xadow would was walking while eating a bowl of ramen he then saw the fighting pulled out a chair sat down an decided to watch them fight after a few minutes he heard a growling noise behind him so he turned to look an he smiled an waved at the demon that was about as big as 16 houses stacked on each other the demon said " i will kill u if u do not fight me" Xadow replied "shutthe hell up an wait until i am done eating" the demon then struck at Xadow an when the demon picked his hand up off the ground there was nothing Xadow was sitting on his shoulder while continuosly eating and said" wait until i am done eating" the demon then swung again an missed except for the fact that the demon knocked the bowl of ramen out of Xadows hands an Xadow jumped up in the air punching the demon an as the demon flew through the air smashing into trees an right through them like if a sword where to cut paper xadow replied " damn it i said wait now i am going to seek veangence for u have killed my ramen u bastard" Xadow then seemed to of disappeared an then within a split second the demon came flying back through an this kept on going back an forth but when the demon landed over by were every one was fighting he tried to crawl away crying then Xadow appeared on his back an then it seemed as though he disappeared an ended up on the ground the huge demon fell over on his side dead Xadow then replied "he should not of destroyed my bowl of ramen and waited for his death he would of had a lil more time to live."
Back to top Go down
https://vplcc.forumotion.com
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:21 pm

"very good brother" Joe would say drunkenly starting to sober up. "i'm almost at my top condition as soon as i sober all the way then i will be able to fight at full strength and conciousness." joe would say then burp a big burp a demon then grabed joe from behind and joe puked into its eyes. the acid would burn away its eyes as Joe would kick in the head sending it flying...
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm

She appeared in the tree next to omaru and grinnes slightly "enjoying the show huh as always" she stood up and looked out to the battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:03 pm

yawns
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:04 pm

She jumped out of the tree and into a willow tree and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:06 pm

The demon would come back and Joe would punch thru its head and pull out its brain. "Anyone for a hypothalomus mmm nice and stringy. hahahahahahahahahaha."
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:09 pm

she looked at jo "no thanks i already ate" she said with a grin on her face and pulled out a dagger covered in blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:10 pm

lux at them both
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:12 pm

She licked some of the blood off the dagger then pulled out a old red rag and cleaned her dagger off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:15 pm

yawns
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:16 pm

a deamon appeared behind him and swung at omaru's head using his left hand to try and deffin omaru

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:17 pm

he ignores the auto
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:44 pm

"What auto?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:17 pm

blocks the attack and kicks omaru out of the tree and into a tree further away. "take the tape worm outa yo ass." Joe would say to omaru and stop this auto shit its annoying just play doesnt matter how you play just play this is a free forum place just fucken play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:43 pm

its auto she never placed where n with witch arm and stfu or i will kill u
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:00 pm

"omaru check again i did to state all of that -_-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:19 pm

-he ducks and spins in a counter clockwise as he elbows at the demons l.rib with his r.elbow to brake his ribs
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:21 pm

She yawned "umm your in another tree joe took care of the demon for you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:26 pm

lol thats whats up u already know lol that auto bastard he should die
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:31 pm

"don't say that about him" she glared at omaru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with the demons   War with the demons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with the demons
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire, and Lycan Covenent :: Role Play-
Jump to: