Vampire, and Lycan Covenent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, and Lycan Covenent

A Covenent For Vampires, And Lycans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

Roleplay rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay rules   Roleplay rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:31 pm

This has been developed as an attempt to unify and standardize the role play thats done on air g ... Im asking that everyone create a my space page based on your character and add this site to your friends ... Im asking that you comment, vote,and add sudgestions so we can keep a place where you can look up actual rules and where they are written .. I hope this will bring us together and prevent rules from being made up and becoming the norm ... Air g is in shambles and much of the fun has been lost to arguments and petty wins and losses based on , well... laughs ... based on nothing. If you don't like something you should do something to change it and thats what I'm doing . Please read this entire site including the blogs. Here I have broken things down and developed levels , quests and goals . I have done it this way with the hope that this will become a place where people can learn to role play in full . I have included tips and secrets to help you become the best role player you can be. Im asking that whatever drama and enimies you may have on air g not be carried into this site . This is strictly a place to develope , standardize and unify our aystem .. Should anyone bring drama here they will be automatically excluded from the process and this site and there will be no second chances. This is for serious role players only and most of our drama does not and or should not transfer into the real world. I really want to see us make air g a better place for our generation and generations to come. ********************************************** ok first things first .... **************************** Rp 101 .. the basics ... the rules that are not in question and should never be in question .... ******************************************************* 1) Auto hitting and Auto killing Auto is the a strike against another player in which you do not give them an option of either Dodging , Blocking , Taking the hit and or Countering ************************ Auto is also the above , plus the dictation of an oponents damage and or death ***************************** ****************************************************** THE RULE ...Under no circumstances may a person dictate the damage and on death of another player, When attacking another, the attacker must strink in a way that gives the oponent the option to DODGE< BLOCK< AND OR COUNTER the atack. **************************************** ******** If someone throws an auto attack and the oponet does not post ..IGNORES AUTO HIT OR AUTO KILL they must take the damage given by the auto ... like any other strike it was thrown and you must respond. ***************8When engaged in battle ... Three autos will result in the battle being defaulted and the win will go to the oponent.*************** there should be no argument about it , if your oponent throws an auto it is your resoponsibility to warn him .. very simply ... after three warnings the battle is over ... botom line ... ************** **************************** 2) God Mod .. or God Mode ****************** GOD MOD is the action of claiming false godship .. it is the refusual of taking damage , claiming you are not able to die , claiming one can not damage you for any reason , or claiming you are not dead when you were struck with a fatal blow that you did not dodge or block ************************** THE RULE .... One may not claim they are immortal , and or not able to die for any reason .. In the role play worl anyone can die , even a god ... You must take damage if you did not dodge or block the strike . You may move so that a fatal blow is not fatal .. If you are engaged in battle and do not take one out of three strikes against you , the fight will be called to the oponent and you will be black labeled a God mod ...**************************** Your reputation is all you have and it is very shamefull to be labeled a God Mod ... If you are killed you yourself must acept the death in order to be DEAD .. one may not call you dead and ban you for being dead if you have not taken the death .. they may however ban you for being a God Mod and mock you where ever they see you , for being *dishonorable ... BLACK LABELED A GOD MODE IS THE MOST SHAMEFULL THING ON AIR G ******************************** 3) Posting/Striking form ************************** Posting ... ********************** When posting it is important to remain in character as much as possible ... chatting should be about role plat related subjects ... thats not to say that once in a while you can not speak of other things briefly but it is critical to the realms that you minimize non role play and out of character chat as much as possible , ******************************* Striking ... When engaged in battle it is critical the you post at somebody and not directly onto somebody .. you must give someone the option to respond in one way or another .... EX : .. { punches at {insert name} chest with force ... spins to the right , thrusting my sword at {insert name} side with brut strength } .... it is important to be as complete as you can be without going overboard .,... it is obvious that I am thrusting at the examples left side because I am facing him and spinning to my right ,. abriviations are bad form , sloppy and can be confusing ... some abriviations are ok and standard but , during battle your words are all you have .. it shows more skill when you write out your words , it is intimidating and shows you care about what your are doing and are not just looking for some easy kill ... ********************** THE RULE .... ***************** When posting one must stay in character as mush as possible , they must use words like at or towards , as to not turn there post into an auto ... If they must be wanred three times the battle will default to the oponent. When posting in character and in role play form you must use characters to seperate your actions from your speach ...example... ((laughs)) hello how are you . . . *walks away* I dont have time right now. *swings a hatchet* your mine! **************************************** It is ok to auto during regular role play between two people ... both parties are acepting the actions against each other and in that case its ok .... ***************************************** 4) Exeptions to an auto hit If you are engaged in an action whereas the other player has alowed you to take hold of them in the round prior, you no longer need to post at the player ,... they become an extention of you .. thats not to say they can not still counter or reverse something but they must take some of the damage ... or allow themselves to be picked up or slammed down ... also if your weapon has entered another person you then can auto .. and turn your blade , dig it in deeper or pull out .... but it only counts in that case for the first action .. you still need to give that person the right to fix it ... unless they have been killed in that case the body is your to do with what you please ... un less they have died in a way that does not allow you to. ***********************************8 THE RULE... ************************************** When you have taken hold of another , or your weapon has entered anothers body .. you are allowed one auto , Example ....************************ someone had allowed my hnd to grab there wrist ... I may then .. begin to cast a spell directly into there body or fling them ect... YOU MAY NOT DICTATE TO THEM THERE DAMAGE.. they may still defend in the next round but MUST TAKE THE DAMAGE FROM THE AUTO you have taken a hold of them by skil and in this case it was a round won and your reward is forcing them to take a hit of your choice ... choose wisely .... ******************************* 5) Healing ********** One may not be healed in the middle of a battle .. unless they have an auto regeneration ability or a weapon that heals them by taking health from another ... When healing you must be qualified to heal .. you must learn how to heal and auto healing is not allowed you must post the process in wich you are healing and the person whom is being healed must post the part in which is being healed/ take the healing ....New members are never qualified to heal or raise the dead !! ************************** THE RULE. . . When healing , one must heal either by magic or medical attention by posting what they are doing in full.. you must have healing powers , elder blood , or be a creature with natural healing ability .... posting ... heals so and so ... is an auto and is invalid... ****************************8 6) Profiles ********************* Your profile is the key to your existance as a character .... your abilities , characteristics , creed , breed, weapons and anything special should be listed in your profile ... Natual abilities to a certain creature need not be posted in a profile to be valid. If you do not fill out your profile you do not exiast ... its very bad form to change your profile to suite an attack against another player or to change your attack in mid battle .... Any special abilities not characteristic to your breed must be listed in your profile ( I will address gaining ability later) and special weapons should also be listed ... a dagger or basic sword need not be listed .... ******************************** THE RULE . . . ********************** In order to exist one must have a profile . . If one does not have a completed profile any and everything they do is invalid .. no attack or action will count at all . They will be considered a GOD MOD One must list special abilities , use of magic and Special weapons must be listed in order to me valid One may NOT change a profile , add a weapon or ability During , directly prior to or directly after a battle . . . ************* Should you be caught doing so the battle is automatically defaulted to the other player and you will be BLACK LABELED a cheat . ****************************** 7) levels , eldership , and positions. ************************ When entering our realm for the first time , you are considered a NEWBY this is an entry level position . After six months you are no longer a newb but you are by no means an elder Currently there are only two official levels . Newb and elder . I am proposing a level system based on the amount of time spent , the skill level , amount of things you have acomplished and the amount of knowledge you have about role play************ I am proposing a number system ********* Level 1 = Newb ***** Level 2 = about three months ***** ** Level 3 = About six months******* and so on up to Elder , Anchient and God ********* THE PROPOSED RULE ********** To become an Elder I am proposing a Registration Sytem . . . A Test has been developed with everything you should know as an Elder .. At this point anyone already an elder will not need to be tested unless another registered elder contests that persons right to be an Elder Many false Elders Exist today ... In the Blog section , There is a place to Register as an Elder ... If someone has applied to be an Elder and has passed the writen test , there name will be submited to the other registered Elders along with there Test scores ... They will then vote on the name ... If acepted , they will become an official Elder. ************ THE ACTUAL RULE ********* Only elders are able to make split second decisions on whether someone has violated code , god mode... Only elders are alowed to raise the dead and determine who should be alowed to be brought back and who should not be alowed to be brought back. Only elders with an elder bloodline dating back to old times has elder healing and or magical qualities to there blood. **** Elders have the last word in any decision they are asked to make and should they have a problem making a decision they will bring it to the other elders and they will make a decision together. ******Elders are to be respected and there word is binding. ********* Many positions exist in our realms , Royal guards , Assassins, Spies , Informants , Healers , Empaths , Alchemists , Blacksmiths , Builders , ECT ... ******** Im proposing that to become a trainer you should register in the blog section labeled Trainers ... You will take a short test and be brought to the elders ... Then people can see your name here as a trainer and request training from you ... This will ensure that only qualified people train others , this way we can maintain a higher quality of role play . ********* Your weapons and abitlites , story lines (past your initial story line ) should really come from others including your trainer ******** THE RULE . . . When aquiring a weapon, that weapon must be forged in post or in mail with a whitness , The same for potions , armor and herbs should be picked. Spells should be actual spells and any weapon that is enchanted must be enchanted by someone qualified to do so . in public. Aside from your anitial , non magical , basic entry level weapon , NO weapon may be made up , pulled out of thin air and added to a profile , the same for armor ... You must earn Armor , learn to use magic , learn to make potion ... actually find your ingrediants and put them together. ***********
This section is for the operation of rooms ... Rules for owners , and ops 1) Banning . . . When banning , one should warn someone and tell them why you are warning them , once verbaly ... if the behavior continues , one should issue a 5 min ban , then 12 hours if you feel its needed ... if the behavior still does not stop , then it is ok to ban for another 12 hours or indef. intervals of 12 lets the person know you are serious without keeping them out forever , this keeps you safe from being acused of being un just as well / It is up to the op and the owner to fine ture the rules acording to there rooms but in no way should an op ever BAN FOR PERSONAL REASONS ... no op should ever DEOP another op with out talking to the other ops unless the room is being stolen Ops should set examples for other players , they should know the rules for rp and follow them .. they should role play more than the normal ocupant of the room and lead unbyastly and justly .... there personal feelings towards another should never be an issue and arguments between ops , and owners , also with other players should be kept in mail .. it is there job to keep order in there rooms .. if they need help they should summons an elder or the owner of the room. there should never be cybering or ads for other rooms posted in your room and drama should be kept to a minimum ... Banning indef for drama , cybering , and ads is ok Banning for god mod and auto should be done at the discretion of the op , but sometimes someone may not know the rules , you should tell them , warn them and ban 1 hour , then 12 , then indef .... only after they have lost a fight by default during another time and did not learn ,... In the blog section I have added a BLACK LIST If someone is a habitual cheater , autoer, god moder , dama seeker , false elder or was raised from the dead by someone other than an elder .. please feel free to add there name to the list by commenting ... this will give everyone a fair warning about this person and bring dis honor publicly to this person Anyone who is a habitual whiner and or arguer during battle should also be added this way we all know we should not entertain a person should they be blacklisted ... also if someone has taken a death and been banned from one room ... post it there so other players and ops can see it and ban them from there rooms as well ..forcing that person to change characters... *** ((((harrassment out of storyline should be bannable not just drama)))) THIS RULE WAS ADDED BY HIMURA*** any other sudgestions??? post them in the comment section of the appropriate blog
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

Roleplay rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay rules   Roleplay rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:42 pm

You don't have to follow these exact rules for rp but please just try to stay close to them
Back to top Go down

Roleplay rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire, and Lycan Covenent :: Role Play-
Jump to: