Vampire, and Lycan Covenent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, and Lycan Covenent

A Covenent For Vampires, And Lycans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War with the Humans

Go down 
+2
Lil Jo Jo
Xadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

War with the  Humans - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:16 pm

*he just watched her *i guess you want to take them
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 pm

She stuck a leg out and spun in a circle kicking all the men makeing them fall she stood up and smiled at sinister "save your strangth" she said as the six men stood up again
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:34 pm

ok if you say so
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:56 pm

She growled lightly and took out six daggers and threw them at the men and around four of them fell to the ground and the other two cought the daggers her eyes got wide "shit not good theese arnt regular humans " she thought to herslef she grabbed some daggers and ripped them out of the bodys and her tail and ears popped out her fangs started to grow and she seen the demon ears on the two men "great just great!" she lunged herself at the tallest of the two demons one had lunged at her with a dagger she had not toticed and her arm got sliced a little deeper then last time her right arm bled worse then her left and she sent her foot flying the head of the shortest and stabbed the dagger into the tallest demons chest but he had pulled it out
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:09 pm

she heard a dark voice from behind her*get out of the way please*she could feel some sort of darkness since the two demons showed themselves and thenas she looked sinister would look diffenent his sword in his hand and dark shadows going him*there mine*she noticed that one of the demons were already on the ground before she even see that sinister moved,he would smile*so demons you want to fight me now do you me now*he said laughing*
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Her hands whent to her arms were she was bleeding and watched sinister "wow" she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:39 pm

The demon still standing ran at sinister "Your dead you stupid murerderus idiotic vampire" The guy yelled as he ran he pulled out a knife "like you have any room to talk"rukia butted in turning full demon and lunged at the demon ignoring the pain in her arms she jumped on his sholders her hands hit the ground and she twisted around throwing the demon to the ground and looked back at sinister "i thought you had these idiots" she muttered and took out a dagger and tried to stab it into it but the demon had rolled away and she stabbed into the ground she jumped up growling
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:40 pm

when she looked at sinister he had stabbed the demon with his claws and rippped him in half *i do have them
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:43 pm

she got up and looked at all the demons "ugh" she turned back to human state and her hands emedetly whent to her amrs where she had gashes in her arms "let's go back"
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:46 pm

he gone back like he was *ok fine lets go before more show up
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:39 pm

She looked back at sinister then to the ground as she walked
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:10 pm

a demon snuck up behind rukia and tryied to attack her while lil jo jo snuck up on the demon and said "boo" the demon turned around uneffected by the boo and said "you insolent brat i'll kill you" so joe took out a bell and rung it and the demon turned to a puddle of blood. " i met my necromancer hero while i was out training and getting supplies
she gave me her bells this one is the bell of ramnsy it vanquishes demons." Joe would say.
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:38 pm

She spun around looking at jo and smiled "hmm thanks"
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:42 pm

He would smile back and say "my pleasure"
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:43 pm

She looked back to the ground and started walking again
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:44 pm

"Question how did the war end up being in the town rather than hear in the battle fields"? xadow would ask.
Back to top Go down
https://vplcc.forumotion.com
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:52 pm

"to tell you the truth i have no idea >.>"
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:54 pm

is that what happens when i disapear for a few weeks -coughs months-
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:58 pm

"maby..." she replied and giggled then looked up to the sky
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:00 pm

xadow disappears for a few seconds then reapears with more daggers for her to throw an the surviving guys an says give them a few minutes to run the n try to kill them
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:07 pm

she took the daggers wiht a grin on her face "thank you"
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:29 pm

im sorry ive been slacking with keeping them out ill step it up
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:13 pm

She looked to sinister then ran into the forest and sent five more to the necks of the remaining five killing them all
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:44 pm

very good accuracy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:19 pm

yawns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War with the Humans   War with the  Humans - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War with the Humans
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire, and Lycan Covenent :: Role Play-
Jump to: