Vampire, and Lycan Covenent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, and Lycan Covenent

A Covenent For Vampires, And Lycans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Town

Go down 
+3
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)
Lil Jo Jo
Xadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:12 pm

The four men looked at Navaih and then to ninja they rolled there eyes and lied "they does not matter to us they are worms" said the shortest one Naviah looked at them and put some pressure on the daggers and the tallest one moved with a slight growl and turned away but the shortest one grabbed him "whimp she wont kill them at all" the shortest said navaih growled "temp me you idiot and look at your comrads you dont stand a chance and i know that one of these men i am pinning is your leader" navaih said starting to get angry she put more pressure on the daggers causing a trickle of blood run down the necks
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:22 pm

he would stand there looking at them*you guys are brave to go up ageinst us two by your self i mean i just took down 20 humans like it was nothing do you guys really wat to try it*he appeared infront of the short one with his long sword at his neck*
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:15 pm

the men looked at ninja kinda startled "Were did you come from?" growled the short fat one navaih smiled at the appearence of ninja and looked to the four she smiled slighly and took the dagger away from a neck of the tall man she pinned he looked at her she closed her eyes and stabbed the dagger into his heart she took the dagger out and a tear rolled down her face
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 pm

you are very brave because of one thing *he appeared behind him holding btoh of his arms and one foot on his back*because you didnt try to run away *he would tug on his arms alittle harder*have you ever heard of run away so you can fight another day*after each word he would pull alitle bit more*
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:30 pm

the man that ninja is attacking grlowed and tried to pull away and out of his grip "why do you say i'm brave i am trying to kill you demons to let our ppl see your a discrace!" the man said navaih heard that she let the other man she had pinned go and ran at the man ninja was about to kill ninja was slowly turning half demon her black wolf ears and tail grew and her eyes flashed blood red (or blue >.<) she gripped the dagger in her hands hard anough were the hilt cut her another man ran infront of her to stop her she cut his head off and she jumped over the body and continued to run at ninja and the man "you will die!" she growled"
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:51 pm

xadow would then appear behind the guy with one nail to his throat saying "If u ever want to threaten some one why does it have to be a chick or do u not have the balls to fight a guy an if anything u want a fight then why try to fight them why not me or are u too afraid" Xadows sleave would fall downwards showing a symbol of the Shadow Clan an the mark of the leader the guy would try to escape as he ran as fast as he could Xadow would appear every 3 feet infront of him calmly an as though he wasn't doing anything until xadow sliced off his head with jus using his hand
Back to top Go down
https://vplcc.forumotion.com
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:08 pm

she stooped when she saw xadow and fell to the ground her eyes turned back to hazel she got up and ran into the forest "why the hell did i have to get week or so mad i never whant that form to come out like that if it's just to kill" she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:17 pm

*he eyes would be a black reddish color and look at the people and then at rukia and xadow and then jumped away*
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:34 pm

Xadow would catch up too Rukia and stoping her he would say in a calm voice "Rukia never let your anger get the best of you nobody knows who u could of hurt back there and thats the only resaon why i jumped in to stop you, and even at that he could of killed u that is what he was waiting for i even saw the opening in your body movements."
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:33 am

*he would stop right by them*its not like she was waiting for it it was a mistake right*he said and then looked at rukia*
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:48 pm

she sat on the ground and looked them "Sorry i got outta hand" she said then looked at the ground
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Xadow would say" its ok Just make sure it doesn't happen again cause i would not like to hurt u in trying to knock u un-concience for everyone safety"
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:17 pm

she looked at xadow then got up and walked deeper into the forest wile saing "you think i ment to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:27 pm

Xadow wouild reply" No i was just letting u know to just stay a little more calmer then usually becausei don't want that to happen."
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:39 pm

she was aleady at the lake so she didnt hear him she smiled to be alone and looked around to become aware of her surroundings she sat next the the lake looking in the water and watching her reflection and all the fish swim past
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Xadow would hope for that not to happen again as he went walking back to the town.
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:58 pm

she reached in the lake and grabbed a cat fish and ran after xadow "time to have a little fun" she tought to herself
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 3:00 pm

Xadow would continue walking looking throguh several important documents about the town an adresses for mail recipitants an such
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:07 pm

she jumped on the roof that xadow was in and threw the fish away "way to ruin my fun" she said as she laid back looking at the dark clouds
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:47 pm

*he would still be in the forest trying to heal his hands from the cuts he gets when holding the sword but it appeares it doesnt hurt as much as it should*
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:52 pm

she jumped off the roof and walked to ninja and grabbed his rist lightly and pulled it closer to her she ran her hand over his healing it slowly " You boys can't heal very good can you" she said as she looked at ninja
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:54 pm

*he would keep his head down looking at the sword * . . . not me i guess and thanks
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:29 pm

she smiled slighly "you know i was kidding right whats rong?"
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:44 pm

xadow would rummage through the documnets looking for 1 certain paper he finaly found the paper an singed alll aspects of it then he folded it up an put it in an envelope he then wrote down the adress for were its going an from who is sending it he then started doing the same with the other forms an papers.
Back to top Go down
sinister vampire ninja

sinister vampire ninja

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:50 pm

*he spoke with no feeling just a lifeless voice*nothing nothing at all dont worry about me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town   The Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Town
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next