Vampire, and Lycan Covenent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, and Lycan Covenent

A Covenent For Vampires, And Lycans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xadow Cusiake

Go down 
5 posters

Rate This (Honestly plz)
1 Really good.
Xadow Cusiake Vote_lcap67%Xadow Cusiake Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
2 Good.
Xadow Cusiake Vote_lcap17%Xadow Cusiake Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3 Some what good.
Xadow Cusiake Vote_lcap16%Xadow Cusiake Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
4 Not so good.
Xadow Cusiake Vote_lcap0%Xadow Cusiake Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5 Not good at all.
Xadow Cusiake Vote_lcap0%Xadow Cusiake Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Xadow
Admin

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:30 pm

Name: Xadow Cusiake

Age: Unkown ( Lost count during endless years of training)

Race:1/3 Human, 1/3 Lycan, and 1/3 Vampire.

Weapon(s): Dual swords, but mainly Single sword called the Sithuaraterai.

Personality: Laid back, and jus really doesn't care as long as it doesn't consist of unreasonable fighting, or destruction of the city. He is also nice, kind, and a sweet careing guy.He also believes in protection an would put himself on the front lines of battle before he would put his comrads an people of the town.

Abilities: At the snap of a fingure he can summon several shadow demons in shape an form of his opponent. He can also summon the soul of his blade for pure destruction.

Appearance: Has two wings that allways are out. Can be out during the day wearing a long black tranch coat that stretches down to lower then his legs wears black pants an black shin kickers. one arm is complete changed into a lycans arm so he covers that an keeps it hiddin under a long black glove he usually is wearing light green glasses an when he is not wearing those his has blood red eyes. He has the fangs of a vampire an teeth of a lycan. His left wing at the bottom is ripped an torn apart from all the fighting. The last noticeable thing of him is his other hand the nails are over grown an about 1/2 inch long an cut at 2 diaganols making them sharp an pointed, he also has a long black tail.

History: All Xadow Cusiake remebers about his past is standing in front of 2 creatures one lycan an the other human also known as his mother an his father when he was 11. As he stood there he watched his father the lycan rip his mother the human to shreds once after in the day he saw his father hunted down by vampires he tried to fight them off but they bit him an he fell unconcience when he awoke he was in a little jail cell for the vampires were to execute him at dusk. On the way out to the gallo's Xadow Cusiake fought back with extreme power an broke free an then he fled. He ran for 5 years no food vampires an lycans both after him to kill him humans hunted him as well because he was not fully human, lycan, nor vampire. One day he collapsed from fatigue an gave up at that point he thought he had died but he had jus passed out. when he was awoken he was in a strange place he did not know where he was until one person came up to him an welcomed him to the shadow clan village. Once he realised that name he was in deep fear because everyone knew that the shadow tribe was unstopable. They soon put him to training an he had to learn to fight off temptation becuase he had the vampire blood to hunt for food an the lycan blood to hunt for game. After many countless years of training he challenged the clan leader. What seemed to go on for ages the clan leader finaly dropped dead an he was crowned the new clan leader an he was granted the Sithuaraterai Blade also known as the blade of pure death an darkness. 10 minutes after he was crowned he was completely revived an headed out into the world; not even 5 minutes out he ran into someone an they wanted to fight the name of this person was Joe the fought endlessly until they both declared it a draw an became partners in sparing an such until on day Xadow Cusiake left his side to build a town of good, And to end the war between, vampires an lycans so they can live together.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://vplcc.forumotion.com
Lady Lycanthrope
Admin
Lady Lycanthrope

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:44 pm

very good descriptions, a few spelling errors but not knoticable, sounds like you ewent through alot of training, as an alpha female i wouldnt wish to fight you though, but i really enjoyed reading your profile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/wolven-nightmare
Xadow
Admin

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: ty   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:37 am

thank you for telling me about me erros i will fix them asap. an yes i went through alot of training because most of my life was pure training especialy if i had defeated the great shadow king. Joe also helped with some of the typos but i don know if he actually helped or made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Lady Lycanthrope
Admin
Lady Lycanthrope

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:34 am

lol ya, ive been writing for a while now, i still make spelling mistakes though, but who doesnt lol, but i will say, you could probably write a book about you and i'd read it^^
anyways today is the first day of my last year of schooling.. woohoo.. not -.- lol oh well i'll live lol, but ya i really do like your site^^ thanks for havin me here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/wolven-nightmare
Xadow
Admin

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:01 am

Not a problem, an yes ur write about the spelling erros u had quiet a few ur self that i had fixed.
Back to top Go down
Zinc

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:03 pm

OK sorry to say this but im being honest

In roleplays i have no f'ing idea what everyone's saying because of spelling errors
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:15 pm

thats why i fix them for ppl u tell me of an erro an i will fix it
Back to top Go down
Lil Jo Jo

Lil Jo Jo

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:02 pm

look Omaru-Uchiha first of all my brother is not a noob and if your going to fight do it in role play areas dont start shit on someones profile thats realy noobish "no offense" this is a forum not an arugment play ground for immature lil kids and i think when you talk to my mods you need a lil more respect this is just a warning
Back to top Go down

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:32 pm

he f'ing started but aight bet shutdown_05@hotmail.com add me and tell me when ima fight ill fight all of ya at the same time and will win
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:22 pm

You could nvr beat me for u would not stand a chance of even seeing my power or u would die!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:22 pm

laughs at the disgrace wanna bet on that>>??????
Back to top Go down
Xadow
Admin

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:46 pm

most definetly
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:41 pm

O.o "great..."
Back to top Go down

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 5:38 pm

dont worry i want u to be on wen im on ima kill u
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

rukia kuchiki (Vampire)

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:13 pm

she dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xadow Cusiake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xadow Cusiake   Xadow Cusiake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xadow Cusiake
Page 1 of 1